The following information is required under German law.
- Raphael Albrecht
- Kruppstraße 5, 10557 Berlin
- (V.i.S.d.P.): Raphael Albrecht
Online Dispute Resolution website of the EU Commission
In order for consumers and traders to resolve a dispute out-of-court, the European Commission developed the Online Dispute Resolution Website: www.ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
The contents of these pages were prepared with utmost care. Nonetheless, we cannot assume liability for the timeless accuracy and completeness of the information.
Our website contains links to external websites. As the contents of these third-party websites are beyond our control, we cannot accept liability for them. Responsibility for the contents of the linked pages is always held by the provider or operator of the pages.
In general, when visiting the website of https://cyclingrapha.com/, no personal data are saved. However, these data can be given on a voluntary basis. No data will be passed on to third parties without your consent. We point out that in regard to unsecured data transmission in the internet (e.g. via email), security cannot be guaranteed. Such data could possibIy be accessed by third parties.
How to prevent being tracked by Google Analytics
- Furthermore you can prevent Google’s collection and use of data (cookies and IP address) by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available under https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
[Quelle/Source Language Boutique.de/Muster-Impressum]
While most of the pictures have been taken by myself, there are some pictures that have been taken by a professional photographer. Please see the list below and check their instagram accounts for further information.
Pictures on front page
- Photo “This blog is about” – bikepacking: Nils Laengner
- Photo “This blog is about” – races: Daniel Usmanov
- Photo “This blog is about” – gear: Daniel Usmanov
- Photo “The man behind cyclingrapha” – Rugile Kaladyte
- Photo “Legs in 2020” – Nils Laengner
Photos in topic “Bikepacking”
Photos in section “Races”
- Photo “My Way to the Silk Road Mountain Race”: Nadia Moro
- Photo “My Way to the Silk Road Mountain Race”: Rugile Kaladyte
Photos in section “Training”
Photos in section “Nutrition”
Photos in section “Gear”
- Photo “Kit List Silk Road Mountain Race” featured image: Rugile Kaladyte
- Photo “Kit List Atlas Mountain Race”: Nils Laenger